All middle and high school students are invited to the Youth Gospel Community Christmas Party! The theme is "Christmas morning." Please bring your favorite holiday breakfast dish to share and wear your most creative Christmasy clothes or pajamas (prizes will be awarded!). Lastly, bring a wrapped white elephant gift. Families are welcome!
Join us Sunday, October 29th after church as we celebrate the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation.
We'll provide bratwursts and root beer floats
Please bring a side or dessert to share with our community
Location: Stonegate Village Park (near the basketball court)
"Love your neighbor..." (Matthew 22:39)
We want to see the people of Redemption Parker invest in the lives of their neighbors. Join us as we seek to know our neighbors through simple block parties.
- Step One: Make invitations to invite your neighbors to a party in front of your house or in your cul-de-sac.
- Step Two: Take some time to go to your neighbors' houses, introduce yourself if you don't know them, and invite them to join you for a block party on Saturday, September 10th.
- Step Three: Pray for each of your neighbors by name if possible.
- Step four: Get your basic block party supplies - hotdogs, hamburgers, charcoal, drinks, music, chairs, games, firepit, etc.
- Step five: Have the party. Get to know your neighbors. Become a hub of community and light in your neighborhood.
If you are planning on having a block party, please email us and let us know, so we can be praying for you and your neighborhood.
Approximately 65 Miles from PACE Center, 1 hour 20-30 minutes
Russos will head up Friday June 9 in the morning
Check in is 2:00pm Friday and Checkout will be Sunday at 12:00pm
There are vault toilets at the campground, no sinks, no showers, there is a well with drinking water available
2 vehicles and 8 persons per site, dogs must be leashed at all times
Fire rings and picnic tables at each site
The cost will be covered by RP, no cost to attendees
Bring your own food and drink, nothing organized by RP
No formal RSVP required, please just let Russos Know if you would like to go