"Love your neighbor..." (Matthew 22:39)
We want to see the people of Redemption Parker invest in the lives of their neighbors. Join us as we seek to know our neighbors through simple block parties.
- Step One: Make invitations to invite your neighbors to a party in front of your house or in your cul-de-sac.
- Step Two: Take some time to go to your neighbors' houses, introduce yourself if you don't know them, and invite them to join you for a block party on Saturday, September 10th.
- Step Three: Pray for each of your neighbors by name if possible.
- Step four: Get your basic block party supplies - hotdogs, hamburgers, charcoal, drinks, music, chairs, games, firepit, etc.
- Step five: Have the party. Get to know your neighbors. Become a hub of community and light in your neighborhood.
If you are planning on having a block party, please email us and let us know, so we can be praying for you and your neighborhood.