"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near."
- Hebrews 10:23-25
At Redemption Parker, Gospel Communities are central to who we are.
We believe they are the best way to be devoted to Jesus, one another, and our neighbors and city. Here you will find church done differently—we do not have a ton of programs scheduled on our church calendar. Rather, we prioritize joining a Gospel Community, which includes sharing life, the gospel, care for the city and our neighbors, and making disciples.
You can expect Gospel Communities to include the following elements:
- A bi-monthly gathering of a group of people (probably related to proximity and probably consisting of about 10 adults, plus kids, friends, neighbors, etc.)
- A shared meal, shared gospel discussion, and shared prayer—all contributing to the the discipleship of one another
- A shared mission, as we spur one another on to care for our neighbors, city, and the poor and marginalized here and around the world
The leaders of Redemption Parker have seen firsthand the power of Gospel Communities. In fact, we have witnessed the gospel working through this particular mechanism so powerfully, that we feel it is the single most important activity our church offers.
We endeavor to be a church marked by gospel-centered living, primarily through Gospel Communities.
Our Current Gospel communities
- Parker East - 1st and 3rd Friday Nights (Hosted by the Dugas and Meisinger families).
- Parker West - 1st and 3rd Monday Nights (Hosted by the Oshman Family).
- Littleton - 1st and 3rd Friday Nights (Hosted by the Russo Family and the Vander Ley Family).
- Parker North - 1st and 3rd Wednesday Nights (Hosted by the Mattoon Family).
- Parker Northwest - 1st and 3rd Wednesday Nights (Hosted by the Finke and Chumrau families).
- Castle Rock - 2nd and 4th Tuesday Nights (Hosted by the Borgelt and Bowerman families).
If you are interested in signing up for a Gospel Community, please contact Joe Finke, our Gospel Community Coordinator.
To learn more about each Gospel Community leader, please see "Our Leadership."
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: